Tonnage: 98 tonnes
Length: 38.4 m.
Beam: 6.1 m.
Draught: 0.6 m.
Engines: 1 triple expansion, Yarrow & Co
Speed: 10 kts.
Armament: 1-102 mm quick firing gun
1-76 mm quick firing gun
1-57 mm quick firing gun
3 machine guns
* Launched by the British government as Firefly in 1915.
* Sunk and salvaged by the Turkish army in December 1915.
* Repaired in Baghdad, and recomissioned as Selman-ı Pak.
* Captured by a British gunboat in February 1917, recomissioned as Firefly.
* Sunk on the Eurphrates in 1924.