Tonnage: 775 tonnes
Length: 80.1 m.
Beam: 8.4 m.
Draught: 4.6 m.
Engines: 2 VTE; 5,100 hp; Germania
Speed: 18 kts.
Armament: 2-105 mm L/40 quick firing guns, Krupp | 6-57 mm L/40 quick firing guns, Krupp | 2-37 mm L/40 quick firing guns, Krupp | 3 torpedo tubes, 450 mm.
- Launched on December 1, 1906.
- Commissioned by the Turkish Navy in November 1907.
- Took part in the Balkan War.
- On October 29, 1914, Berk-i Satvet shelled the Russian artillery positions at Novorossiysk.
- On January 2, 1915, Berk-i Satvet was damaged badly by a Russian mine off Bosphorus.
- Returned to service in 1917.
- Laid up in Istanbul on October 31, 1918.
- Renamed Berk in 1924 and refurbished by the Turkish Navy at Gölcük.
- Decommissioned in 1945.
- Broken up in 1955.